2022 Photo Contest Rules
- Photos must have been taken at the Old Woman Creek Reserve, including trails, visitor center, the beach or from canoes or kayaks. No photos will be accepted if taken when you are off a trail.
- Open to amateur photographers of any age. Winners will be chosen by a professional photographer.
- Age Categories: Youth: 12 and under; Teen: 13-17; Adult 18 and over.
- Photos must not infringe on the rights of other photographers. You must be the owner of the photo. Minimal photo editing is allowed (cropping, sharpening, lightening). For example, you cannot remove a tree, but color correcting is allowed.
- Entries are limited to 3 photos.
- Ribbons will be awarded in each age category for first, second, third places and honorable mention.
- Photos must be submitted as jpg format via email to email@example.com by September 5, 2022.
- Photos must not have been submitted to previous contests held by the Friends of OWC.
- Entries must include: your name, address, phone number, age category and title of photo.
- Winning photos will be displayed as prints (which you must provide) at the OWC Visitor Center in late September and in the Huron Public Library during the month of October. The print must be at least 5×7 and no larger than 8 x 10. They must be matted, framed and ready to hang with a wire on the back. Frames and mats will be provided for the winning photos if desired. Cash prizes will be awarded for first ($30), second ($20) and third place ($10). All 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive a one-year membership to the Friends of OWC.
- Photographs must be picked up at the Huron Public Library on Saturday or Sunday, October 29 or 30.
- Photographers retain their rights to the photographs but must allow FOWC to display them on their Website, Facebook & Instagram pages, to share them with news releases about the contest, at the Huron Public Library and other promotional purposes associated with the FOWC.
- If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must include: your name, address, phone number, age category and title of photo.
Photos must be submitted as jpg format via email to email@example.com by September 5, 2022.
Photographs must be picked up at the Huron Public Library on Saturday or Sunday, October 29 or 30.
If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.